1. If you work, do you drive to work or take public transportation?
Well since I work from home neither. 🙂
2. How often do you get your haircut? Do you go to the same person every time?
Same person every time. I go about 8 weeks. It took me awhile to find Inside Out Salon. I love them!
3. Do you read the newspaper? If so, a hardcopy or the online version?
Only the comics and parade on Sundays. 🙂 I do try to keep up with current events through online sources.
4. What is the best book you have read this year?
The Hunger Games! Seriously, go read it now and let’s talk about it. I am obsessed. I have never felt this way about a book. I seriously loved it.
5. What is the best movie you have seen this year?
Ek, this is hard. The best movie I have seen in the theater might be Morning Glory. We don’t go out to the movies that often though. I did enjoy Morning Glory more than I thought I would. Rachel McAdams is just too cute.
6. Do you tend to crave sweet or salty foods?
Sweet. Mostly brownies or homemade ice cream.
7. Do you eat breakfast every day? If so, what do you have?
Yes everyday. I eat cereal most of the time. I have been trying to eat more oatmeal since it is better for me but I just love cereal too much.
8. If you celebrate Easter, what Easter treat/candy are you most looking forward to?
Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs. Isn’t that everyone’s favorite. I am trying to avoid them this year. Too many calories.
9. How late is “sleeping in” to you?
Uh. Let’s say 10:30. I tend to stay up too late. I am a night owl 100%. Ben not so much. We have opposite schedules when it comes to our sleeping habits.
10. Where are you going on your next vacation?
Who knows. I am itching to go somewhere. We haven’t been on vacation in a year and half and I need some relaxation. Hopefully somewhere warm and soon. 🙂